The quest, which began April 17th requires skill, intellect, and perseverance. Over a span of 24 days ending May 11th, you will encounter unique challenges. These daily puzzles will pull you deeper into the world of The Da Vinci Code. Answer all 24 puzzles correctly for a chance to win untold riches.
Only the worthy will prevail.
Some question will be different with the other
Here is some clue:
- After finish matching the symbols, the answer is “blade”
- The answer is “greek cross”
- 1) fleur-de-lis
2) Vitruvian Man
- The answer is “chalice”
- The chess game
- The City is New York
- What is normal human body temperature in Kelvin? “310.15”
- What is missing in ISBN 0804739056? “grace”
- How long is Italy’s coastline? “7600 Km”
The next question not available yet. I wil post if any.